Let you introduce by yourself simply?
I am an innovative manager with 24 years of experience managing all aspects of the capital market bussines from Equity, Investment Banking, Fixed Income to Risk Management, Company fraud etc.
I am a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. I work efficiently both as an individual contributor as well as along with a team. I try to think out-of-the-box while looking for creative solutions to a given problem, I believe in character, values, vision, and action. I am a quick learner and believe in learning from my mistakes for I strongly feel that this virtue will take me ahead in life and career.
What methods do you use to motivate and inspire your team?
When you’re running a business, your team is your most important asset and biggest resource. Without them the business could not function so it’s essential that your employees feel encouraged and inspired on a daily basis.
Therefore to maintain and make sure the smoothness of bussines continuity I will do :
- Sharing company vision and set a goal
- Communicate with the team
- Encourage teamwork
- Provide healthy office environment
- Give positive feedback
- Give reward
- Provide opportunities for development
What does it take to be successful in a research role?
It doesn’t matter whether an investor looking for growth or value, the first step in thinking like an analyst is to develop a probing mind. You need to find out what to buy or sell at what price. Analysts usually focus on one particular industry or sector. Within that particular sector, they focus on select companies. An analyst’s aim is to deeply probe the affairs of the companies on their list. They do this by analyzing the financial statements and all other available information about the company. To cross-check the facts, analysts also probe the affairs of a company’s suppliers, customers, and competitors. Some analysts also visit the company and interact with its management in order to gain a first-hand understanding of the workings of the company. Gradually, professional analysts connect all the dots to get the full picture.
What tools and resources do you have available to you at NH KORINDO that contribute to your performance?
There are two kinds :
- From within I have a network and experience in the Indonesian capital market since 1995 with another securities companies, fund managers, issuers ,self regulatory organization like BEI OJK etc I active in APEI and I have a good track record in the Indonesian capital market
- From the outside I have good support from NH Korindo management like Mr Peter, Mr Hoon, Mr Amir, Mr Jeffry and the staff who are used to working together to solve company problems and support my performance
How would you describe the company culture?
- Friendly: Shows that employees engage with one another in a positive way throughout the workday.
- Challenging: Indicates that employees are encouraged to explore the full potential of their skill sets, and that they’re likely to grow through the job experience.
- Motivating: Implies that the company is inspiring, and employees will feel compelled to work hard.
- Engaging: Suggests that employees will feel invested in their work because it speaks to their interests.
- Nurturing: Conveys that the company is invested in employees’ growth and development.
- Collaborative: Signifies that employees and teams will work well together cross-functionally to accomplish their goals.
- Autonomous: Expresses that employees are trusted to have ownership over their work and that they have individual power to improve results.